Tracking technician required in Nelspruit.
- Matric/grade 12 certificate
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in installing and maintaining tracking and fleet management products
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle electric/electronic and alarm/immobiliser systems
- Good at fault finding skills
- Good understanding of fleet management systems
- Good client relations and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and consistency
- Good team player
- Must be willing to travel
- Valid code eight drivers licence and own transport
You will need to reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 15 May 08:00
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.