Fashion, Clothing & Textiles Jobs offered
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity.
Apply for jobs with your free online cv
|negotiable Basic salary
|UIF, Provident Fund, Medical Aid
Rage has an exciting opportunity for a store manager to take on the responsibility of one of its new branches around the Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
This store is in need of an achievement-orientated person with excellent customer service and people management skills.
Two years’ experience as a store manager will be advantageous.
The position requires the candidate to have retail experience in women’s fashion, a flair for visual merchandising, and a good head for figures and administration.
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets
- Controlling expenses
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the company standard
- People management, including, recruitment, development and training of staff, employee relations, performance management
- Executing in-store merchandise strategy and standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by executing our customer service strategy and fulfilling the demands of our customers
Posted on 20 Apr 12:27
Fax 011 608 6858
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.