- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Truvía® Baking Blend
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter on medium-high speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
4. Add Truvía® Baking Blend to creamed butter. Mix for 2 minutes on medium speed, stop mixer, and scrape down bowl.
5. Mix for an additional 3 minutes on med-high speed adding eggs one at a time.
6. Add vanilla until fully incorporated.
7. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour in thirds until just combined.
8. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
9. In a small bowl combine topping ingredients.
10. Roll dough ball in topping mixer until well coated.
11. Place on sheet 2 inches apart and flatten lightly with the bottom of a cup.
12. Bake 8-10 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
14. Store in airtight container.