|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Epicentre Aids Risk Management|
We are looking for a skilled IT support person to join our team in Pietermaritzburg. You will undertake a variety of day-to-day IT duties and be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Matric certificate.
- Degree/diploma in the required field will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in the IT field will be highly advantageous.
Epicentre is a South African company founded in 2001, that specialises in public health research and programme impact assessment and implementing workplace programmes.
- Proficient in M.S. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet and email.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to pay great attention to detail.
- The operation of office equipment (fax, photocopier, scanner and laptops.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Setup and install the Mobenzi application on new tablets.
- Maintain tablets and ensure they have updated software.
- Troubleshoot tablet problems experienced by field workers.
- Provide IT support and troubleshoot computer problems experienced by office staff.
- Have a good working knowledge of wireless network solutions.
- Be able to setup and install basic programs on laptops.
- Fairly proficient in printer setup.
- Be able to connect all wireless devices to network.
- Maintain a comprehensive log of all devices, movement in and out of safe.
- Ability to setup laptops from factory for new users.
- Source quotes for purchasing of items when required.
- Facilitate staff training.
- Travel to other Epicentre offices to provide IT support, when required.
- Other IT related tasks.
Posted on 02 Jun 16:30