|Remuneration:||R30000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid + Pension|
|Location:||Durban, Durban Central|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#HCBP – KZN|
Partner with leadership to develop and implement the HC agenda that enables business objectives and goals
IMPLEMENT HR SOLUTIONS WHICH WILL ENABLE STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BUSINESS
1. Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated tactical and operational people plans and HC solutions in response to business and people challenges.
2. Collaborate with stakeholders, HC, COE’s and HC Enablement to develop and implement initiatives aimed at optimising and managing organisational design, organisational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
3. Partner with HC teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated and value added HC solutions to business in line with business needs.
4. Drive the implementation and adoption of various HC practices and processes using various tools such as facilitating sessions to educate employees and line managers on these practices
5. Promote efforts to measure employee satisfaction and climate within supported client groups, and facilitate action planning to improve employee engagement and overall workplace culture.
6. Advise, coach and support managers on the wide range of staff leadership activities, ranging from the design, implementation and leadership of change programmes
7. Implement leadership development initiatives in partnership with OE, OD and L&D, to empower and enable leaders across business and actively management of leadership development programmes
8. Identify training and development initiatives to address any learning or development challenges in line with business needs.
9. Influence key business decisions to ensure the effective management of employees through the fair, efficient and pragmatic application of best practice.
10. Guide and provide input on business unit restructures, organisational design elements and manage the organisational change.
11. Provide leadership, consultation and advice to business in the areas of workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, onboarding and performance management to align the needs of the business to the workforce.
12. Support business in the implementation of people practices in line with People Strategies and the operational needs of the business.
13. Utilise trends and metrics to develop, optimise and implement HC solutions that address key business challenges and drive business objectives.
14. Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimise service offering, ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
ENABLE CLIENT CENTRICITY WITHIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders 2. Deliver on expectations of clients and internal and external stakeholders. 3. Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility 4. Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
5. Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery
6. Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
7. Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes
EFFECTIVELY LEAD TEAM
PEOPLE 1. Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity. 2. Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and MMI culture 3. Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness. 4. Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
CONTRIBUTE TO FINANCIAL CONTROLS AND PLANNING
5. Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
1. Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency 2. Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect 3. Control the budget for area, including the authorization of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations. 4. Manage high risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the development of policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Social or Behavioral Sciences
- At least 5 years HR Business Partner or HR advisory experience
- Knowledge of and experience in HR practices and legislation
- Sense of urgency
- Analytical thinking
- Commercial thinking and business acumen
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Interpersonal Relationships
Posted on 13 Jul 22:04
0817337592 (Whatsapp only)
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.