Head pastry chef required in Mpumalanga.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Hospitality Qualification
- Three to five years’ experience as a pastry chef
- Dessert menu planning experience
- Fully computer literate
- Understanding of kitchen procedure and timing requirements
- Preparation of desserts in line with a standard of excellence
- Correct use and maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Maintaining fridges and stores to the highest hygiene and stock rotation standards
- Communication with kitchen and lodge front of house staff to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Portion control
- Good communication skills
- Good cooking skills
- Able to work under pressure
Applicants must reside in Mpumalanga or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
MPRTC is a national recruitment agency and has been operating since 1997. Please Note: In accordance to the APSO Policy and the South African Labour Law, it is illegal for a recruitment agency to ask candidates for any fee during or after the application process.
Posted on 04 May 14:25
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.