|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Rewarding professional financial career opportunity:
Gain a supportive platform to grow and learn while developing your career and making a real difference!
Harvard House Group is a Howick-based company founded upon values like integrity, professionalism, excellence, transparency and clarity, caring and loyalty. Our aim is to create a financial services group that restores people’s faith in the benefits of investing and in the investment advisory profession.
Our values have been exceptionally well received and we are growing rapidly. As a result, we are currently looking for financially astute, graduates who are hungry to learn and to be part of something special. The right individual will find themselves mentored into our professional advisory team, who are tasked with partnering with clients seeking the Group’s expertise. This is not a sales focused or commission based role, instead remuneration is linked to excellent client service, and personal and professional development.
So if you have a financial background, a passion for helping people, and identify with our values and mission, and would like to explore becoming part of our team while launching an exciting, rewarding and challenging career, then please apply below. This position may be suitable for individuals and who are looking for a new career within the Financial Services space.
- To establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients providing comprehensive financial solutions according to client needs.
- Build and manage a book of around 200 client relationships.
- Perform annual reviews and handle queries on these relationships.
- To analyse financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
- To prepare proposals, and to meet with the client to present a financial plan.
- To perform all necessary administrative duties associated with the above.
- To continuously broaden knowledge base and to keep up to date technically by researching current trends.
- To be part of a team dynamic that strives for excellent customer service and sound, practical advice.
- To grow economic, financial, legal and tax knowledge to assess and advise portfolio clients on a broad range of financial issues
The Harvard House Group is an independent financial services group, based in Howick in KwaZulu-Natal, providing a comprehensive range of financial solutions to clients. The group’s focus is on exceptional service and affordable fees, with the aim of providing each and every client with a one-stop shop to cater for their full financial needs. We hold true to our values of integrity, professionalism, excellence, transparency and clarity, caring and loyalty and want people who share these values to join our growing team of 70 people.
- An undergraduate degree, preferably with a financial bias
- Financial acumen
- Better than average Word, Excel and Outlook literacy
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- A hunger to learn and grow professionally
Posted on 30 Jun 14:23
Get job alerts for Consultant jobs
- SAP PS/IM Consultant – K3, Durban, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- SAP SD Consultant – K3, Durban, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- SAP MM Consultant – K3, Durban, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- SAP FI/CO Consultant – K4/K5, Durban, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- SAP MM Consultant – K4/K5, Durban, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Outbound Sales Consultant, Umhlanga, Telesure
- VAPS Sales Consultant, Umhlanga, Telesure
- Junior Sales Consultant, Durban, Umhlanga
- Technical Support Assistant, Howick
- Human Capital Business Partner, Durban, Cape Union Mart
- Business Development Officer, Umhlanga, Telesure