Diesel mechanic required to join company’s Richards Bay branch.
Job description and responsibilities:
- You will be required to apply your trade (general maintenance, fault finding, repairs and reporting to management as and when required) on the diesel mechanic and related disciplines on the company’s fleet of vehicles.
- You will be required to understand and learn the full functionality, learn to understand and read wiring and flow diagrams of the various vehicles placed under your care. You will also be required to learn to operate the various vehicles to ensure you practically understand all functions including Load Indicator Systems of the vehicle.
- You will be required to perform standby duties as and when required.
- You will be required to work overtime/perform after hour duties as and when required.
- You will be required to assist in investigations relating to accidents where your expertise might be required.
- Work hours: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.45pm, Friday 7am to 3.30pm and Saturday 7.30am to 12pm.
Posted on 03 May 10:28