|Remuneration:||R150000 – R170000 per year Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Aegis Outsourcing South Africa|
We are seeking to recruit a dealer campaigns coordinator to join our vibrant and fast-paced business in the contact centre industry in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, design, set up, and send out all dealer campaigns and to monitor and assess the results of past campaigns, with detailed feedback to the dealer network.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Marketing degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of six months’ experience in a customer services environment (experience in an advertising or marketing agency and motor manufacturing industry would be advantageous).
Key skills required:
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP or equivalent data warehouse management software experience advantageous).
- Image editing and design skills (Adobe Photoshop).
- HTML creation skills (Notepad ++).
- Data manipulation.
- Customer service orientated, as well as the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Reliable, self-discipline, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants, who meet all the criteria, please send your detailed CV and motivational letter.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 12 May 16:25
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.