|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Leather Gallery is a Kwazulu-Natal family run business and we have recently opened our 8th shopping centre showroom. We require an assistant branch/sales manager, for our Leather Gallery showroom in Springfield Value Centre.
You will be responsible for, and manage all stock arriving and leaving the branch.
- Manage and motivate sales team
- Create sales and prospects
- Ensure the shop is a beautiful clean environment with attractive, inviting displays.
- Communicate with head office, warehouse operations and all staff to ensure a smooth flow of goods to the shop and customers.
- You will be required to organise out of shop displays and promotions in surrounding areas from time to time
- You will be responsible for you branch’s work roster.
- You need to have your own transport.
- You are required to be actively involved in the Marketing of your branch and finding new customers.
Retail of furniture and decor.
- We require a responsible person of high integrity with an ability to manage and motivate people. A flair and passion for home decor will be an advantage.
- You need to be computer literate with an attention to detail in all admin and decor.
- A good command of the English language is necessary for a minimum of Matric or post Matric qualification in English. A second language will be an advantage.
- An ability to work with all people.
- Sales experience
- Customer service
- Managerial experience and advantage
- You need to be presentable and even tempered, and have the ability to handle staff and customers with respect.
- We require a responsible person who is prepared to go the extra mile for the benefit of the business and staff, which allow everyone to grow.
Posted on 04 May 08:30
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.