|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Group Life|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We don’t need one but two passionate creatives to collaborate, create and conceptualise award winning work! We’re on the lookout for an art copy team to develop top quality campaigns and engaging concepts for our clients. Ready to join our team?
A little bit about The Hardy Boys
The Hardy Boys is a full service, multidisciplinary, channel neutral agency – made up of a group of idea generators, strategic thinkers and passionate problem solvers. We live by the three key values of ‘curiosity’, ‘collaboration’ and ‘courage’ and these drive our approach to every challenge.
- Work together to develop concepts that communicate to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Art director: design and formulate artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Copywriter: write top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc.
- Work closely with the team to develop top quality TTL, fully integrated advertising and promotional campaigns
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job while maintaining particular attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
- Manage multiple accounts that require working within budgets and scheduling requirements
- Regularly create proactive work
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience as an art director/copywriter at a reputable advertising agency
- Conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Ability to work independently and manage campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment
- Art Director: ideally a tertiary qualification in art direction/design (or similar)
- Copywriter: ideally a post-graduate degree or national diploma specialising in copywriting (or similar)
Posted on 21 Apr 08:34
The Hardy Boys
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.