|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#AE Dbn April17|
Scan Display’s Durban office has an opportunity for a young, vibrant go-getter with high energy levels. If you have a formal qualification, persuasive sales skills, excellent negotiation and presentation skills, and are keen for an exciting challenge, send us your CV.
The incumbent will:
- Convert existing and new business opportunities into sales.
- Sell and project manage exhibition stands and display projects.
- Manage relationships with clients, exhibition organisers, suppliers, and all people involved in the activation.
- Attend meetings with clients.
- Assist with administrative functions.
- Provide general office and team support.
Experience in the agency, exhibition and events environment will be advantageous.
The candidate must be computer literate (Word, Excel, email). A valid drivers licence and own vehicle are essential.
The company offers great opportunities for skills development and a pleasant and creative work environment.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Scan Display is a specialist provider of exhibition, events and retail display products extending from custom-built stands and portable systems to banner systems, brochure holders, display cases and clip frames.
Scan Display also supplies the full range of exhibition services including shell scheme, carpeting, electrics and furniture rental.
The company has branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Gaborone.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Selling skills
- Client management skills
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, email)
- Drivers licence
- Exhibition, advertising, eventing experience
- Team player
- High energy levels
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
Posted on 10 Apr 15:04
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.