|Remuneration:||R1300000 – R1400000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for senior DevOps engineer at a multinational corporation developing financial solutions for a US-based client.
You will be working on the latest technologies within a high learning environment, that encourages developers to constantly challenge their capabilities through paid IT certifications.
You will find yourself working 90% remotely with the odd travel to the office or jet-setting to the USA after lockdown.
Reference number for this position is GZ50234 which is a permanent position, based remotely offering a cost to company salary to R1.4m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
- Seven+ years’ solid commercial experience
- This is an Architect role; candidates should be able to design solutions
- Software Development background (Java, Golang, Python)
- AWS IAM, Lambda, EC2, Fargate, RDS, SQS, SNS, Route 53, DynamoDB
- Concourse CI
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Spring Boot
- Gloo API gateway
- Istio service mesh
- AWS Security
- Troubleshooting skills
- Professional client interaction
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Post-graduate IT/engineering degree (preferable)
- IT/engineering degree or equivalent
Posted on 04 Dec 13:41