|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions.|
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring your technical know-how and creative passion as well as a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. We have a collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to improve customer experience. We care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality outcomes.
We’ll be growing fast and scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge.
Could you be who we are looking for? (the boring bits)
- Collaborating with both the SA and Oz marketing teams to continually improve existing websites and develop new websites as needed.
- Monitoring and enhancing the performance of all live websites.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Creating eye-catching design concepts.
- Developing digital assets to support website and social media channels.
- Rolling out creative design across traditional and digital platforms including (but not limited to) promotional emails, infographics, brochures, posters and banners
- Ensuring that all design material reflects our various brand guidelines, brand values and personality.
The essentials you’ll need
- Experience as a WordPress developer/graphic designer.
- Strong understanding of UX, website aesthetics, design principles, latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software applications (Including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Be able to work in a very fast-paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects.
What’s in it for you?
This role is permanent/full-time. Commencing in September/October. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team (Australia and New Zealand). The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
Flexible working hours. Working remotely.
We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note we are only accepting applicants residing in South Africa.
Posted on 04 Sep 11:04