|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Applications accepted until: 2021-01-14
Number of Openings: 1
Campus/Business Unit: Vega School – Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line: Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
– 3 year Diploma /BA (NQF 7) in: Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design/Information Design* Interior Design Visual Studies, Fashion Design
– A suitable BA Degree with Visual Studies, Visual Communication or Design Studies.
– Recommended: Lecturing experience in theory or critical studies of above mentioned fields.
– Limited practical experience needed in Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design/Information Design/Interior or related Design fields.
Key Performance Area:
– Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
– Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
– Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
– Marking assessments and providing feedback
– Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
– Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Dec 15:26