|Remuneration:||R6000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanvile|
Lousy web development and navigation?
That’s the last thing we want for our clients.
Our clients’ expectations are two-fold. Apart from designing and building sleek, functional digital products, we need to ensure that the user experience is just as appealing. So, having said that, we are looking for an extra pair of eyes.
As a “User Tester Intern”, you’ll work in the business intelligence (BI) team as our wingman – someone who will eagerly assist with manual website and software testing. Your main responsibility will be finding and reporting bugs and glitches, so you would need to have a basic understanding of the field, and a keen interest in web design and development best practises. You must be detail-orientated, proactive and a strong communicator.
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications.
- Perform user testing (on desktop and mobile) to ensure the platform/website is running as expected according to the system specifications.
- Document and report any issues that surface during testing.
(Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A good feel for user experience best-practices.
NB!! The duration of this contract will be 6 months, after which promotion to a junior role is very likely.
If you think you’re the right wingman for this job, get in touch and tell us why!
Posted on 09 Sep 13:04