|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
CWDi is a brand agency and our clients are local and global household names.
Our team of idea generators, problem solvers and go-getters are guided by strategy and fueled by creativity to push boundaries and deliver outstanding creative solutions to our clients. With creativity and client centricity at our core, we focus on bringing reach and connections together whilst delivering on ROI.
As our agency is expanding into the through the line (TTL) space, we are growing our client service team and are on the lookout for an outgoing, passionate and proactive Account Manager with at least two years TTL experience. This person will report to an Account Director and will be responsible for the day to day management of client accounts.
This is an opportunity to learn and grow whilst being involved in the conceptualisation and execution of various TTL campaigns and projects across an exciting spectrum of clients. If you enjoy working with people, you enjoy pushing boundaries and being challenged, you are meticulous is your planning and rollout, and you have a creative flair that you would like to share, then we would like to meet you.
- Manage the day to day running of multiple client accounts and maintain new and long-standing client relationships
- Identify opportunity to upsell or cross sell
- Work closely with clients to identify needs and ensure best practice creative solutions are provided that deliver on ROI
- Take briefs from clients and create clear, concise briefs for creative rollout
- Set up creative brainstorms with studio
- Budget planning and management
- Cost estimates and invoicing
- Timeline planning and management
- Manage campaigns and projects from beginning to end with support where needed
- Reporting and presenting reports
- Set up and facilite client meetings
- Work with Account Director to create proposals
- Identify new business opportunities where possible
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a TTL account manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and very detail orientated
- Proactive thinker
- Team player and collaborator
- Keen to learn and be mentored
- Experience in WorkBook
- Copywriting experience
If you think that this position is for you, and you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email us your CV and cover letter.
Posted on 18 Jan 13:31