|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are an established, exciting and growing franchise brand looking for an exceptional, hungry, organized and driven trade marketing manager.
With a history in the food and beverage industry, marketing management, digital strategy, market planning, integrated marketing, PR and advertising, you will manage and grow our dynamic marketing team to develop and grow multiple brands within the organisation, including retail.
Reporting to the MD, your experience and knowledge will contribute and enable Management and the Board of Directors to make sound decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
The trade marketing manager will have experience of expertise in the following areas:
- Development of brand strategy and identity positioning.
- Developing marketing and sales strategy as well as influence and social media campaigns – both paid and organic, ensuring alignment between these essential aspects of the business.
- Ability to analyze, track and understand performance metrics and campaigns.
- Ability to oversee website performance ensuring search engine optimisation and optimal website analytics.
- Track and manage sales and marketing spend against budget. Proven ability to hit targets and meet goals.
- Develop Strategic Partnerships and opportunities for the company.
- Manage relationships with delivery partners such as Uber Eats, Mr.Deliver and others.
- PR Strategy – developing a strong share of voice.
Personal qualifications and competencies
- BCom focused on economics and management (Postgraduate degree preferred)
- Experience demonstrating previous strategic execution in a marketing role.
- Previous experience with rapidly growing start-ups preferred.
- Experience building and/or managing lean and smart marketing and sales teams.
- Able to problem solve and understand the specific key drivers that facilitate growth.
- Able to monitor trends and best practice to deliver innovative and exciting solutions that meet changing business requirements.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 26 Nov 12:54