Exciting Work from Home Opportunity Do you have excellent Customer Service Skills, awesome negotiator and able to upsell and want to join a leading, growing international Company? Growth potential for the right individual!
Work from home, but can be a role that will revert to their office in the heart of the CBD.
Non negotiable strong wi – fi / internet connectivity – Company will provide all equipment required to do an amazing job!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENTY
SECTOR: Finance (Call Centre)
BENEFITS: Medical Aid, Pension, Free Transport, Ongoing Training, great incentives, onsite gym,
onsite clinic, meal vouchers
START DATE: To Be Confirmed
- Resolve and assist customers’ inbound telephonic and e-mail queries and requests
- Providing and comparing insurance quotes
- Selling, upselling and cross selling insurance to prospective clients, processing of new business, renewals, amendments and cancellations of policies and change details as needed
- Achieve and exceed predetermined sales targets
- Describe insurance benefits to prospective clients
- Persuade potential customers to switch policies
- Identify and overcome objections and respond to questions
- Follow up on voicemails received and initial contacts that request call backs
- After-sales information and advice
- Matric / Matric equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Must be computer literate (Word and Excel)
- Be able to multi task across multiple platforms
- Insurance background experience advantageous
- Fluent in English & excellent command of English (neutral accent)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Able to work rotational shifts between the hours of 14:00 – 02:00am – transport will be provided home when the role becomes office based
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail email@example.com.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.