|Remuneration:||R1300000 – R1500000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly energetic and passionate individual who is not afraid of technical challenges and adopting new technologies. This well-funded financial institution using technology to drive their business forward into Africa has offices in Sandton and is definitely one of the businesses to be associated with currently
This role will require the individual to work within a multi-disciplined team to provide technical leadership, development, testing and maintain the group’s digital platforms.
Key skills, experience and technology environment:
- Minimum of eight years Java development commercial experience
- Tertiary degree (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technology degree)
- Extensive experience in leading technical teams – Three to four years’ experience
- Proficiency in Java and associated/complementary technology stack.
- Cloud based development experience
- Application in integration experience
- Relevant experience on different software development lifecycle methodologies (Scrum, Agile)
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories, SQL, web application development and security.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Spring Framework
- SQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
- Rest API
- Service Architecture
- Decisioning Tools like Drools, Containers
- Financial applications background
Reference number for this position is GZ49926 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary between R1.3m and R1.5m per annum cost to company negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 04 Feb 13:50