Our client, providing tertiary education, is seeking a skilful temporary technical officer in the Nelspruit area.
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- BTech/three-year qualification in laboratory science or medical laboratory science
- At least two years’ working in a scientific laboratory as a technician or technical assistant
- Experience in specialised laboratory software
- Demonstrated competency in a range of techniques and procedures associated with scientific-practical classes
- Knowledge and skills in a laboratory environment
- Well-developed computer literacy
Applicants must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 04 Feb 12:23
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.