We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the office by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Building Control Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The Assistant must be comfortable with computers, versatile with Microsoft Office and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Building Control Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments.
• Using computers to respond to emails and generate reports.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail.
Building Control Assistant Requirements:
• Matric certificate.
• Prior administrative experience would be beneficial.
• Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual is required (English/Afrikaans/Zulu)
A leading dealership has a vacancy for an experienced Mechanic.
The ideal candidate will:-
> be a fully qualified Mechanic, preferably with on Nissan brands
> have a proven record with at least 3 years successful workshop experience
> be self-disciplined & initiative & be able to get on without constant supervision
> have a genuine passion for the Auto industry
> be a goal focused individual with the ability to work under pressure
In return, the company offers an above average package & the opportunity to forge a career.
If you have the experience & the credentials, please mail a comprehensive CV, copy of your qualifications, recent photo, copy of your valid & current driver’s licence & at least 3 references to email@example.com Quote: NISS/TECH
*NB all requested docs need to be submitted to enable us to process your application
Our Head Office based in Ballito is in search of a Creditors Clerk to join our team;
The successful candidate is to meet the following criteria;
Matric with financial qualification
Strong work ethic
Attention to detail
Min 3-5 years experience within the said field
Reside within the Ballito area
Creditors recons and assisting with queries
A leading Automotive Group seeks the services of an enthusiastic Counter Sales Spares Exec.
The ideal candidate will –
> work experience, preferably in the automotive spares industry
> Nissan experience would be a distinct advantage
> be well-groomed & fluent in English
> be computer literate
> be seeking a career, not just a job
Please mail a CV, 3 written references, copy of qualification, copy driver’s licence if you have on & recent head shot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote Auto/SPARES
* only those who supply all requested supporting information & documents will be considered
Franchise Car Dealerships is looking for a Qualified Motor Mechanic
Only Qualified mechanics can apply!
• Inspect, diagnose, and perform minor repair work on all motors, pumps,
hydraulic equipment, controls, valves and related equipment.
• Service and repair all types of Water transfer pumps – Replace Bearings,
Mechanical Seals, Casings, Impellers etc.
• Operates a variety of diagnostic instruments and a variety of hand, electric,
and air-driven tools.
• Tests, troubleshoots, services and repairs
• Inspects, adjusts, and replace necessary units and related parts in the
performance of repair and maintenance work
• Maintains records, prepares reports and other specialized maintenance
records of equipment and mechanical equipment
• Code 08 drivers’ licence.
• Must have 3 years working experience as a Qualified Motor Mechanic
• Able to work within a team and independently.
• Must be organized.
Send CV to email@example.com incl references and trade certificate
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting Talent Pool opportunities for the position of Stock Manager. The role of a Stock Manager is to support the regions in the standardization of effective control of stock such that all stock transactions are accounted for and the system inventory levels are reflective of physical inventory within the warehouse & customer accounts are reflective of the stock that was physically delivered. The span of the role would also include raw materials stock management.
Company in Ballito is looking for a Hands Supervisor | Site foreman. Must have min 7-year experience in managing and supervising sites in the building, waterproofing, roofing, painting and damp roofing industry.
Must have clear criminal record, ITC & traceable references.
Salary R14 500 negotiable depending on experience,
• Must have min 7 year experience in managing and supervising sites in the building, waterproofing, roofing, painting and damp roofing industry.
• Drivers Licence
• Neat & well groomed
• Good communication skills in English & must be able to communicate in Afrikaans.
• Meet deadlines
• Good Management skill
• Attention to detail
• Not afraid of heights – will be climbing on roods
• IMPLEMENT HIGH WORKMANSHIP STANDARDS
• Guide and train staff
• Report back to management with reports, pictures &
• daily updates.
Please note that the above-mentioned experience is essential.
Please don’t apply if you do not have the above-mentioned experience. Please note that your CV will not be considered if you don’t have the above-mentioned experience.
Please send updated CV & professional photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Degree in Physiotherapy.
• Current HPSCA registration and Malpractice Insurance
• Experience in Neurology, Orthopaedics and Spinal cord injuries.
• Special interest / expertise within neurology.
• Minimum of 5 years experience required.
• Analysis & decision making
• Safety and Quality
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “PHYB” with three (3) contactable references.
Processing new and continuing Claims and dealing with all correspondence
Answering all calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous an efficient manner
Identifying and responding to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Veterinary Technical Advisor’s or the Management team
Applying detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
Maintaining work service standards
Inputting all data and completing all related paperwork accurately
Previous decision-making experience
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Strong attention to detail
Finance or Insurance industry experience, ideally claims background would be beneficial
Proven letter writing skills
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org