Our Nomad Now client, an international big four accounting firm, is looking for a systems analyst/Oracle developer with three to five years’ experience in Oracle/APEX.
This is a six-month contract position. You will be involved in the development of enhancements, testing, and support of a customised in-house terminal operating system to meet defined business needs as per the defined project scope, in accordance with agreed standards.
- Oracle Certification three to five years’ experience in Oracle/APEX
- An ICT related diploma/degree will be advantageous
- JAVA development experience will be advantageous
- You will be responsible for systems analysis and development of defined enhancements to the existing inhouse Oracle-based, APEX coded terminal operating system
- To ensure that the required system and/or technical documentation associated with the development is created and/or maintained
- To ensure that all the development is tested thoroughly and to provide peer review testing to other developers
- To provide training to users as necessary.
- To actively participate on-site implementations
- To ensure that all system governance requirements are met and accepted that auditing and/or health checks on systems could be done at random at any time to ensure that the system governance is in order
To apply for the role, create a profile here: http://my.nomadnow.co/register. Ensure your Nomad Now profile matches the keywords in this job advert and you will be invited to apply to the role through the platform.
Posted on 25 Jun 07:49