To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
- Experience using Solution Manager 7.2, SAP EM, SAP OER and SAP PI
- Experience with test automation tools (SAP CBTA, HP UFT, SAP eCATT, etc.)
- Experience with OData, REST, SOAP and SOAPUI
- Experience using Jenkins
- Experience with JAVA, DB2, Websphere Application Server, IaaS, Paas, SOA and Microservices
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent or At least 6 months participation in the companies Graduate Development Programme.
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.