|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Company:||Red & Yellow|
Red & Yellow Creative School of Business is on the hunt for a Student Advisor to join our vibrant and growing sales team. The successful candidate will work alongside our marketers to attract students and help them sign up with Red & Yellow.
Duties And responsibilities
- Create brand awareness and distribute marketing material.
- Coordinate student recruitment and enrolment by having detailed understanding and knowledge of admissions, registration criteria, scholarship/bursary information and registration deadlines
- Respond to online and telephonic enquiries. Serve as the “go-to person” for the recruitment of students and response to queries
- Cold call parents and students to market the school.
- Represent Red & Yellow at career expos
- Schedules appointments and ensure enough calls are made to the database daily and weekly to meet targets
- Achieve all set targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, annual basis, including targeted conversion ratios
- Presents The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business philosophy.
- Perform ad hoc job-related duties as assigned
- Must be passionate about people and education.
- Best suited to a friendly, tenacious, target driven, organised person who works accurately and can handle the pressure
- Time management skills
- An organised individual who is target driven and proactive
- Must have initiative and be able to formulate and implement plans
- Beginner skills or the desire to learn SalesForce & Pardot.
- Minimum one to three years’ professional work experience
- Sales/marketing experience is an advantage
Job-Related Knowledge and Skills
- Brand and product knowledge
- Institutional and industry knowledge/ understanding
- Student recruitment policies and procedures
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Please forward your CV, proof of academic qualifications and a motivation letter aligning yourself to the requirements to az.oc.wolleydnader@sreerac before the 30 November 2020.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the employment equity act.
Posted on 18 Nov 11:59