Stock controller required in Limpopo.
- Matric/grade 12 certificate
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience in a five-star hotel
- Previous bookkeeping/accounting experience would be an advantage
- Good general knowledge of food and beverage products
- Micros (product management) system experience essential
- Strong administration, management, and leadership skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Accurate and reliable
- Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet
- Well-spoken and well-presented individual
- Valid code eight drivers licence and own transport
Applicant must reside in Limpopo or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 17 Aug 09:03
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.