- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Siracha)
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1. Whisk together rice vinegar, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, soy sauce, sesame oil, mustard, garlic and hot sauce in medium bowl. Store refrigerated until ready to use. Can be made 3 days ahead and stored in refrigerator.
2. Pour ingredients into zip lock bag or shallow 9×13 baking pan. Add chicken things and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, up to 8.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F.
4. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Place chicken on parchment lined baking sheet and bake 30 minutes, until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Pour leftover marinade into saucepan and bring to a boil, then simmer for ten minutes. Transfer to a small bowl for serving.
6. Garnish chicken with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve chicken immediately, passing sauce separately.