|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Benefits:||No income ceiling|
|Company:||PROJECT SOLAR SA|
Who are we looking for
We are looking for SA’s most ambitious and experienced direct salespeople to join our ever-growing team of agents all over South Africa now recruiting in Cape Town and the Garden Route. If you are money driven and comfortable earning large amounts then apply today. Be a part of our success story.
About Project Solar SA
Project Solar SA is part of the Allied Energy Group of Companies already have the history and backing of one of the largest and most successful energy companies. Welcome to the world of better energy by Project Solar SA. You’ve just discovered South Africa’s fastest-growing solar energy provider. but we also offer an unrivalled service to our happy customers we offer the longest warranty offered in the industry, the world’s leading solar PV panels and battery on the market today and multiple finance options available.
What we offer you:
- One to three confirmed and warm appointments per day
- Flexible working hours Monday-Sunday· Attractive commissions paid every 2 weeks
- Full sales and product training
- Uncapped earnings (R100m00 OTE)· Discounts
- Career Progression
Requirements of direct sales solar surveyor
- Must have experience in face to face direct/field sales (Visiting customers in their home or business)
- Target driven· Professional
- Well presented.
- A proven track record of doing well in a sales environment.
- Comfortable and confident working on a commission only based structure
- Full Driver’s license and own reliable car is essential
- Experience in the energy sector is desirable but not essential
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and effective time management
Responsibilities of direct sales solar surveyor
- Following leads which are provided to you to make one to three visits per day
- Specifying solar products to the consumer market and selling such products.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets as set by Project Solar SA
Benefits of working in the solar industry
- Great demand for solar panels and to save energy.
- SA needs to substantially reduce CO2 emissions by 2020
- ESKOM continuing load shedding and power cuts
- Energy prices are going up year on year!
- Highest commission earnings potential
- Be a part of building a better future
- You will help the environment
Solar systems and Energy Audits
Posted on 12 Oct 12:25