|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions. Plus yearly bonus as per company policy|
dotsure.co.za is looking for a passionate Software developer that cares about writing good quality, extensible code and enjoys using the freshest tech. We are looking for an obsessive learner with a keen eye for detail and someone that cares about consistently making things better.
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring a technical passion, and a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. We have a collaborative team that is constantly looking to add value to our customers. We care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality code. We’ll be growing fast and scaling globally- providing significant opportunities for career and personal development.
What will the average day look like?
- Your day starts with a stand-up meeting with the team
- You have the confidence to raise concerns because you know they’ve got your back
- Your work for the day is clear and laid out just as you planned it from the requirements specifications
- You join in on the technical sessions and provide valuable insight to steer the product architecture into new horizons
- You finish your piece of work and send it of for code review and QA
- You’re just in time for the release cut-off and follow your work onto production where thousands of customers interact with the system
- You look at the metrics for your team and see you’re ahead of schedule for this sprint
Could you be who we’re looking for?
- PHP (Laravel)
- Azure (Functions)
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science- but not essential
- Contactable references
What’s in it for you?
- This role is permanent/full-time
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation
- Based in the beautiful City of George, in the Garden Route
- We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you
Please note we are only accepting applicants residing in South Africa and willing to relocate to George.
Interested applicants can email their CV to az.oc.erustod@essilem
Posted on 05 Jan 14:12