|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
A terrific job opportunity has opened up for junior social media and digital specialist at a popular radio broadcaster in Cape Town. This role is the ‘holy grail’ for someone young and dynamic; someone who lives and breathes social media. You’ll be responsible for the curation and aggregation of content and digital communities through strong analytical focus (as such analytics skills are essential to this role). You’ll be tasked with developing innovative products to commercialise these audiences. You must be able to write, create and edit video content, but you do not need to know to ‘design.’ Don’t miss the fantastic opportunity!
- Curating and creating content (text, images, video) that delivers engagement across all platforms
- Analyse all platforms to ensure improvement and stronger engagement
- Lead the creation of podcasts and video
- Development of commercial products
- Implement digital strategy campaigns
- Collaboration with other departments
- Develop digital strategies to increase the number of visitors owned platforms
- Create, build and maintain our social media presence
RequirementsThe successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant qualification in digital marketing
- Minimum two to three years of experience in digital marketing
- Adventurous, open-minded and creative
- Experience with WordPress, Google Ads, SEM, SEO, AdWords, other marketing channels
- Analytics experience – a must!
- Able to edit video
- Experience working on paid campaigns
- Copywriting, video and audio creation
- Passion for social media
- Analytical mind with focus on improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically proficient and curious
- Work independently and within a team
- Continually learning
- Deadline drive and work under tight time constraints.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Viv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 25 Sep 15:40
+27 21 422 1037
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.