|Remuneration:||R5000 – R8000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Durban, Kloof Durban|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Are you passionate about social media? Can you come up with a quirky and captivating copy? Do you love retail? Then we want you….
Goldfish Communications is looking for a junior social media guru to join the team, based in Kloof.
Your role will include:
- Developing engagement worthy content for our clients across all social media platforms
- Managing online communication with followers in a meaningful and proactive manner
- Visiting tenants/clients and liaise with them to generate content
- Responding to all comments on the brands social pages in the appropriate brand voice
- Engaging with followers and identifying opportunities to build online relationships and communities
- Identifying alternate communities/influencers to spread client messages
- Contributing insights and new ideas for social content to drive communications
- Creating behind-the-scenes content for IG and FB stories
- Customer care
- Monitoring and reporting
Essential requirements and qualifications: Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Degree/diploma in marketing or relevant field
- Minimum two to three years’ working experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Proven work experience in the management of the social media platforms and managing social communities
- Content creation and copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Transport and a valid driver’s license (site visits are necessary)
- Experience at a digital agency
- Familiar with basic design tools (Photoshop/Canva)
- Experience in working under pressure
- Ability to talk to people at all levels of a business
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ambitious, proactive and hardworking individual
- A natural team player
Applications close on 31 August 2019.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Posted on 30 Jul 09:10
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.