|Remuneration:||R7000 – R10000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Beauty Bulletin (www.beautybulletin.com) and Brand Advisor (www.brandadvisor.co.za) are looking for a dynamic, digitally savvy, systems orientated and self-driven community manager who is based in Cape Town. If you can make a conversation go viral then this may be for you.
Are you a young sensational digital community manager who has excellent communication skills, a passion for word of mouth and highly organisational? Then this is an exciting opportunity to start working in the digital space of influencer marketing and join the team.
This role includes understanding the strategic needs of our clients’ brands, creating inspiring influencer briefs, selecting perfectly matched trial teams and driving projects into authentic, viral conversations by engaging with our audiences and influencers on all social platforms. Attention to detail and strong administration skills are essential.
- Interpreting client briefs into influencer-driven communication solutions
- Selecting targeted influencer trial teams for each project
- Liaising and engaging with community members, advisors and influencers on a daily basis – emailing and phoning. Confidence on the phone is a must.
- Ongoing engagement on all Influencer social content (retweets, likes, shares, comments, conversations, managing inquiries, moderating and responding to fans and followers, etc.)
- Downloading all influencer content and statistics
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with growing the community and researching nano to micro-influencers.
- Formal marketing/PR/English qualifications.
- Excellent proofing and writing skills.
- Very PC and digitally literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approachability to keep track of workflow.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
- An outgoing, engaging and confident ‘people person’.
- Confident on the phone to connect with Influencers.
- A strong team player
- Strong at planning and time management.
- A passion for understanding of influencer marketing, millennials, gen z, social commerce and social media trends.
- A disciplined personality with an eye for detail and an ability to meet (and juggle) deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience using Hashtracking
Please send your CV to Lori@beautybulletin.com
Posted on 03 Feb 15:42