Purpose of the role
To ascertain customers immediate need with regards to customer service and sales.
Key Performance Areas
Customer interaction through sales and service experience, process adherence and quality. Accounts/short deliveries/replacements/pick up’s/irate customs/goods return’s/urgent orders
- Customer assistance with regards to instalment payments, query resolution, order processing, goods returned
- Cash management aligned to policies and procedures
- Daily administration accurate and timeous aligned to company policies and procedures
- Ensure customers are attended to on entry to showroom
- Ensure there immediate needs are ascertained and assist accordingly
- Ensure customers are assisted at self -help kiosks
Product and process knowledge retention
- Ensure that you are up to date with the catalogue and HomeChoice Products
- Ensure that you are up to date on offers and pricing aligned to catalogue
- Ensure that your system knowledge with regards to customer sales and service is up to date
Visual merchandising and housekeeping
- Support visual merchandising aligned to VM and housekeeping protocols
- Ensure that housekeeping is a priority and facilitated throughout the working day, at opening, and closing
- Spot checks on opening times
Goods returns and administration
- Manage customer returns administration and stock returns to WFS/GR book audits
- WFS Feedback
Catalogue stock management
- Ensure catalogues are always readily available
- Ensure that you are up to date with Stock volumes advertised and promotions
Assessment process completion
- Ensure that assessments are documented on customers account.
- See that assessments are posted and collected timeously.
Accounts/short deliveries/replacements/pick up’s/irate customs/goods return’s/urgent orders
- Assist customers with account queries
All interviews will be taking place via Microsft Teams.
Posted on 31 Jul 13:16