Vacancy – Shop Assistant
Elgin Free Range Chickens, Hermanus – Factory Shop
Will include but not be limited to, the following:
Responsible for ensuring factory shop premises are clean and neat at all times.
- Enhance customer’s perception of the EFRC brand by means of: the professional appearance, friendly approach and thorough product knowledge, the neatness and cleanliness of the premises and freezers and the availability of our product range and good condition of products.
- Assist in stock taking of product as and when required.
- Replenishing, packing and rotation of product in freezer.
- Responsible for defrosting and cleaning of freezers.
- Moving of stock and assisting with receiving stock deliveries.
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper functioning of the freezers including maintain the required temperature logs.
- Stock rotation using FIFO basis.
- Comply with dress code and personal hygiene standards.
- Do daily/monthly operational store checks and stock takes.
- Assist customer/s with carrying of purchases to their vehicles as and when required and expected.
- Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety, Hygiene, FSMS standards.
- Assist with daily and monthly stock takes.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s EE Policy. Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: target=”_blank on or before 28 December 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- 1 year experience working in a similar work environment.
- Minimum Grade 10.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and or Afrikaans.
- Honest and reliable individual.
- Computer literacy would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work Saturdays, Public Holidays and or Sundays as required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Disciplined, honest and reliable individual.
- Customer orientated.
Posted on 15 Dec 08:48