|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
There is an exciting opportunity with a JHB based Investment banking environment the work you will be doing in this data platforms and AI team. Our client is looking for a senior SQL database administrator to join their team.You will provide proven database services to their huge databases across the continent. This senior SQL database administrator will be responsible for implementation, maintenance, performance, integrity, and security of the banks databases. You will also gain exposure to cloud project work in this dynamic banking team. Apply now and become a part of fast paced environment.Requirements:
- Minimum of six+ experience
- MCSE (MSSQL 2012+(preferred)
- Degreed – Computer Science /BSc /IT
Experience with the following is important:
- Senior SQL Database Administrator
- MS SQL Server 2016/2017
- Server OS
- MS Azure / AWS
- SQL Replication
- Manage document and test all backups processes.
- Design manage and document replication processes.
- Configure manage and document all server hardware and software that houses the SQL engines.
- Ensure uptime and optimal health of MS SQL RDMS’S
- Schedule and monitor all SQL jobs.
- Ensure the integrity of all databases.
- Design maintain and audit all security aspects around the SQL Server, logins and the associated applications.
Reference number for this position is SM49043 which is a contract position based in Johannesburg offering contract rates of up to R600 per hour negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso on az.oc.egrem-e@mosifis or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions. Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme
Posted on 11 Nov 11:04