|Remuneration:||R800000 – R900000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||E-merge IT Recruitment|
Work for an international company that provides employees a variety of projects to be involved in, excellent prospects for career development. A rising development crew is seeking to bring a senior Full Stack Java developer on board. There is international travel required and you will be working as part of a project team to develop and test applications for the future of awe-inspiring cars! What are you waiting for?
The reference Number for this position is ZH47146. It’s a contract position based in Pretoria Rosslyn offering a salary of R900k per annum, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Angular 2
- NodeJS (advantageous)
- Java Microprofile (Jax-RS) (advantageous))
- REST/(oData/GraphQL – (advantageous))
- Knowledge of the data management eco-system including Concepts of data warehousing, ETL, data integration
Duties and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance on platform / application.
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Facilitate stand-up’s
- Propose and review system design and evaluate Alternatives.
- Review and present to Product Owners.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
Any certificates, degrees or training candidate needs. These can also be set out in bullet points.
- BSc Computer Science
Posted on 29 Jun 16:09