|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Corporate services – Information services and technology
Senior professional officer – Senior business analyst
TCOE salary: Commencing from R840,607 per annum – REF NO: CS 87/20 – Civic Centre
- A relevant and appropriate BTech or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five (5) to six (6) years’ relevant experience as an IT Business (Process) Analysis in a custom software development environment
- Expert knowledge of how information technology systems function
- Working knowledge of the relevant Microsoft stack: MS Visio, MS Visual Studio, MS SharePoint, and MS SQL.
Key performance areas:
- Responsible for assessing, describing and analysing the business needs of clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions
- Application of a substantial body of knowledge in organisational design, process improvement, technology assimilation, organisational change and business process modelling
- Dealing with a wide range of solution architecture issues requiring judgement in assessing a variety of complex technical variables
- Providing improvement solutions that require conceptual level of business and technical challenges that need to be taken into account.
- Liaising with business units, on behalf of the Business Applications branch, for the purposes of analysis and documentation which can include:
- The drafting of business requirements and processes for enhancements or new functionality
- And subsequent development by a team of software developers
Closing date: 20 November 2020
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated
Posted on 09 Nov 10:23