|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Corporate services – Information services and technology
Senior professional officer – front-end developer
TCOE salary: Commencing from R840,607 per annum – REF NO: CS 89/20 – Civic Centre
- A relevant BTech or B degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in software development of which three (3) years’ experience in a service orientated and object orientated development environment
- Experience in the design and development of user experience (UX) from business requirements to ensure business specific best practices and industry standards are used that the UI/UX components are browser and device agnostic and responsive as well as converting designs and wireframes into code that will produce visual elements of the web application
- Experience of working with responsive design frameworks
- Experience with creating modular HTML and CSS from designs.
Key performance areas:
- Leading and participating in all phases of the software application development life cycle with an emphasis on solution architecture and design, development, configuration, testing, release and maintenance of internal and external web-based software systems
- Leading and making design decisions to create innovative, elegant and re-usable software systems
- Delivering key components and modules
- Collaborating with Management to improve and enforce software development process
- Ensuring the release of high-quality products by working closely with developers and product managers
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
Closing date: 20 November 2020
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated
Posted on 09 Nov 10:21