|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension fund, Medical Aid|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Roobix is looking for a full-time senior paid search specialist/PPC specialist to join our highly talented team in Cape Town. This position is a great opportunity for an individual with Google Ads experience to take their skills and career to the next level while working with a talented team, advanced processes and interesting clients. The senior paid search specialist will be directly responsible for implementing paid search (pay-per-click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge — an opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects of our marketing team.
- Create and test keyword and audience targeting segments
- Create and test text ad, banner ads, and landing page variations
- Implement keyword and audience bid optimisation
- Setup conversion tracking and remarketing tags
- Analyse performance analytics; monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Constantly create ‘client delight’ by providing high-levels of service and communication with your manager and clients
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns to maximise budget while hitting ROI/ROAS goals
- Ability to create engaging and persuasive ad and landing page copy with the goal of increasing conversions
- Responsible for ongoing optimisation efforts to meet objectives, including but not limited to bid management, negative keyword strategies, and ad copy/creative revision based on performance history
- Collect, synthesise and analyse campaign/program performance data and provide actionable insights
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Stay abreast of the latest PPC developments and trends
- Ability to create/manage client deliverables in a task management platform
- Champion and promote digital strategies and tactics, marketing ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- One to three years’ experience managing or monitoring paid search campaigns
- Google Ads certified
- Bing certified
- Past agency experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large datasets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Be excited to learn
If you feel you fit the bill, send your CV to
. Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 01 Feb 12:45
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Our team of specialist marketing, design, digital, communications, technology and events experts work together to deliver effective marketing solutions for your business.