Beautiful mountains and forest backdrop will greet you every day on this challenging assignment ! My client, an established concern, is needing to retain the services of a highly numerate, articulate individual who has the following credentials.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract / Temporary Role
BASIC SALARY: R21 600 x 5 day week
START DATE: March 2020
- Payroll Data Custodian plus reporting
- Compilation of personnel budgets
- Related Reports to above
- Statutory deductions and payment administration
- Administration for Retirement Funds Data/Contributions
- The gathering of information and resolution in queries – per request from stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Senior Certificate / Relevant 3 year tertiary education
- Credit and Criminal Clear
- Relevant 3 year tertiary education
- At least 4-5 years’ experience working within finance/payroll environs
- Proficient in Adv Excel/Accpac (similar package will also suffice)
- Able to work with general ledger/ cash book modules
- Be a team player
- Able to manage a small team of x 2-3 staff
- Must be highly numerate and organized
- Ability to contribute to Snr Management
- Be deadline driven
MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE ? EMAIL TODAY ! firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 421 1917 ask for Margot
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days your application was not successful and will be retained on the data base for future roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.