Join market leader in the financial services DevOps team. They are looking for experienced engineers to enable innovative cloud architectures, DevOps processes and help scale the efforts of the development teams.
You’ll work closely with the .NET & infrastructure teams to craft a powerful long-term technical vision, ensure flawless integration with both internal and external systems, remove technical roadblocks for organization-wide software distribution and continuously improve the process of software & infrastructure delivery.
If you want to be a part of building the best enterprise development team in South Africa and you live and breathe software development and want to work with others who do the same – APPLY NOW.
- Seven years + .Net development experience
- Three years + DevOps knowledge
- Highly skilled in C#
- Intimate knowledge of hyperscale cloud offerings (Azure, AWS or GCP, but Azure knowledge would be an advantage)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Kubernetes Administration (both on-prem and cloud based)
- Load Balancers (F5 & TCL scripting)
- Good knowledge of build and deployment pipelines, including Azure DevOps YAML pipelines and Octopus Deploy
- Desired State Configuration
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Web hooks and their usage in integrating systems
- Skills in distributed application tracing and performance investigations
Nice to Have’s:
- Working understanding of Python
- Distributed systems knowledge
Reference Number for this position is KH52169 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R1.1m cost to company per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kayleigh on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 19 Feb 14:55