Innovative and exciting is the work you will be doing in this data platforms and AI team. Our client is looking for a senior SQL database administrator to join their team.
You will provide proven database services to their huge databases across the continent; be responsible for implementation, maintenance, performance, integrity, and security of the banks databases and also gain exposure to cloud project work in this dynamic banking team.
Apply now and become a part of fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of six+ experience
- MCSE – MSSQL 2012+ (preferred)
- Degreed – Computer science/BSc/IT
Experience with the following is important:
- Senior SQL database administrator
- MS SQL Server 2016/2017
- Server OS
- MS Azure/AWS
- SQL Replication
- Manage documents and test all backups processes.
- Design manage and document replication processes.
- Configure manage and document all server hardware and software that houses the SQL engines.
- Ensure uptime and optimal health of MS SQL RDMS’S
- Schedule and monitor all SQL jobs.
- Ensure the integrity of all databases.
- Design maintain and audit all security aspects around the SQL Server, logins and the associated applications.
Reference number for this position is SM49043 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering salary of up to R1m per annum negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso on az.oc.egrem-e@mosifis or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 29 Oct 11:47