|Remuneration:||R750 – R950 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
You will be converting the high-level functional requirements into a “state of the art” software design and best of all you will be working with superstar Java gurus. What will you be doing? Well only working on the coolest project using the newest mapping tool with “drag-and-drop” functionality.
The company are working with the most amazing technologists that are all cutting edge in their fields, producing state of the art software! Don’t waste time, send me your CV now!
Reference number for this position is ZH49605 which is a contract position based in Centurion offering a contract rate negotiable from R750 to R950 per hour on experience and ability. Contact Zara on az.oc.egrem-e@haraz or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Technical landscape includes the following:
- Java EE/Java (Java 10)
- RESTful services
- Jenkins CI (Continuos Integration)/DevOps)
- IoC/Dependency Injection
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD/Test Driven Development
- Openshift (docker, etc)
- Gradle, Spring Boot, Java 10
- Converting the high-level functional requirements into a “state of the art” software design
- Build a new application by using own experience and initiatives
- Working in the AGILE framework
- Meet with eInvoicing team members and gather requirements.
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- Penetration testing and compliance
Posted on 26 Nov 11:57