|Remuneration:||R850 – R900 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Our International manufacturing client with head offices based in the Pretoria area is on the hunt for an exceptional senior Java developer with Azure Cloud experience to join their existing rock-solid cloud specialist team in developing new digital charging services for their future fully or partially electric machines.
If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, this is for you! Join a team that encourages your skills and knowledge growth in an efficient and vibrant environment. This role gives you the freedom to rotate between the office and home.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- Eight+ years’ commercial experience
- Microservices architectures
- Cloud architectures
- Container architectures
- Microsoft Azure
- Container Orchestration Platforms
- Preferably Azure Kubernetes Services
- Front- end and back-end
- HTML 5
- If you are a passionate Java developer comfortable with both front -end and back-end development, full of energy and ambition, a great communicator and team player, this is the right position for you.
- Develop and operate production ready business applications
- Liaise with customer, team members and external vendors
- Deploy applications in AWS (via Jenkins and with scripting and automation)
- Monitoring and operation of applications within AWS Cloudwatch
- Applying cloud-security patterns and concepts to the solutions and deployments
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus
Reference number for this position is GZ49285 which is a contract position based between Menlyn, Midrand and home offering a contract rate of between R850 and R900 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 23 Sep 08:19