|Remuneration:||R840000 – R924000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Permanent/full-time opportunity for an experienced, senior-level data architect to join a reputable financial services organisation in Cape Town.
As part of the data management team, you’ll be responsible for development, optimisation and oversight of the company’s data systems.
Reference Number for this position is CN51053 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering an annual cost to company salary of R840k – R924k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on az.oc.egrem-e@ngiarc or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the Ee-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or similar
- Five+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Five+ years’ experience in developing Enterprise Data Warehouse/EDW Architecture and solutions
- Excellent understanding of database/data warehouse structures and data mining
- Prior exposure to Talend and Snowflake considered highly advantageous
- MS-Azure knowledge/experience considered highly advantageous
- Maintain and enhance group-wide, cloud Data Warehouse
- Maintain structured development process
- Maintain structured maintenance process
- Establishing of staging area across all service lines
- Documenting of the Data Warehouse
- Reliability of data produced from Data Warehouse
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design computer code using various languages to improve and update software and applications
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
- Educate staff members through mentorship and individual support
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
Posted on 02 Oct 12:03