|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
Manage and evolve the client engagement team in order to better service key client accounts. The idea is that someone looking at a Senior account director role wants team management experience.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage account: Colgate-Palmolive on Africa-Eurasia Division working on multiple brands
- Along with the core Red Fuse (RF) Team in Paris, this position serves as the day-to-day IMC lead orchestrating and managing the Colgate client and multiple WPP teams working on projects
- Maintain an extremely intimate/seamless relationship with the RF IBE Director in Paris as the “eyes and ears on the ground”
- Drive and coordinates information flow from Red Fuse Paris team with local WPP team
- Creative resourcing/capabilities to ensure timely delivery/turnaround on work
- Continually keep up-to-date with WPP and new capabilities around the AED region and seek opportunities to promote relevant companies
- Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth by participating in client engagement plan development and execution.
- Drives execution and measurement of final plan, ensuring proactive thought leadership and most important partner (MIP) initiatives are carried out.
- Gains and maintains expert knowledge of client’s business, industry, and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
- Five to eight years of experience, which may include large-agency interactive or senior client-side marketing experience focusing on strategy, innovation and an entrepreneurial approach to building brands.
- Experience with digital marketing focusing on site, display, search, emerging media or overall digital ecosystem development.
- Experience in working with team in various regions
- To be based in local market (Istanbul and Johannesburg) but reports directly to RF IBE Director who is based in Paris
- Comfortable working in and leading integrated agency relationships.
- Ability to lead strategic efforts across multi-channel engagements.
- Ability to develop and disseminate strategic direction across internal cross-functional teams.
- Aggressive approach to client and team management as well as overall team and account growth.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and effective presenter.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Responsible for the core growth and development of the account team within their tribe, including goal setting performance evaluations.
- Financial responsibilities include monthly sales projections and billing, monthly budget review with clients, management of unassigned reports.
- Familiarity with all facets of interactive campaign and macro strategy development
Posted on 11 Dec 13:54