Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Selling Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the Vehicle department, which includes:
- Assisting the General Sales Manager in formulating car sales policy
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast
- Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profitability objectives
- Ensuring optimum stock of cars on premises
- Ensuring cost control to budget within the department
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Sales management and marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Ability to manage, administer and motivate a department and to provide organisation, systems and leadership
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices
- Able to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives
- A sales or technical qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years vehicle sales experience.
- A minimum of Grade 12.