Section engineer required in Limpopo.
- Degree/diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Hard rock/metalliferous mining – underground
- Mines and works government certificate of competency
- Three to five years’ experience in engineering and production
- Five years’ experience as an artisan
- Three years’ maintenance experience in a mining/plant environment
- Experience in a section 126.96.36.199 appointment
- Two to three years’ multi-disciplinary engineering exposure experience
- Valid drivers licence
You will need to reside in Limpopo
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV and for more information.
Posted on 13 Jun 12:54
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.