To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
The Job Requirements
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile terminology and teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and leadership skills
- A technical mind-set and analytical approach, Great attention to detail
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Proficient in SAP development skills:
- Main focus on FIORI / SAP UI5 and Experience using SAP S/4 Hana
- SAP oData services
- Integration with MS Office
- Proficient in various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow, Feature Branching).
- Proficient with NetWeaver Fiori/Gateway, Solution Manager, Web Dispatcher, Business Objects
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.