- Ad Placed : 16 Feb 2020 21:00:20 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 500000 – PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This large manufacturing company is currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced SAP Support Analyst, who will report to the SAP Business Analyst based in the IT department.
About the Role:
- Provide day-to-day support for SAP issues that affect the daily operations.
- Resolve level 1 support issues in a timely manner and assign complex issues to more senior team members.
- Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with the necessary individuals to resolve such issues.
- Work with business users to gather more details on new or existing SAP issues, prioritise the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
- Identify training needs for end-users and review and update training materials.
- Engage with end-users and determines skills requirements.
- Regular follow up visits to end-user to ensure users are applying the correct system processes.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma.
- SAP Certification preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years SAP Support Analyst experience
- Thorough knowledge in at least 2 of the following modules:
- MM, FI, CO, PM, PPPI, QM, DMS, WM, SD.
- Authorisation/ABAP/Workflow preferable.
- Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues.
Key Performance Areas:
- SAP support analysis.
- Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues on the helpdesk.
- Analyse the current business processes and explore ways IT can contribute to improving these processes.
- Participate in the testing and validation of process and system changes where required.
- Conduct trend analysis of SAP issues, in order to identify underlying problem.
- Ensure training documentation and assessments are aligned with current business and system processes. Create additional training material were required. Identify and perform training to individuals or large group.
- Manage, build and maintain customer relations.
- Optimised service delivery.
- Very good communication skills and follow-through ability.
- Action orientated.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Business acumen.
- Customer focus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Functional skills.
- Planning and organising.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.